Sofa Bergen – a direct sofa-transformer, designed for three seats and unusually easy to use. The folding mechanism of the sofa consists in shifting its back to a horizontal position, as a result of which you get a flat surface for a comfortable rest. An additional advantage of this sofa model is the availability of a niche for bedding directly in the sofa, which will further simplify the process of preparing your bed for bed.
The design features and high quality of the Bergen sofa fully comply with the requirements of the modern world in the convenience and versatility of furniture products, which allows you to use the best aspects of minimalism in the interior.
The height of the neat wooden legs gives the sofa a special lightness and contributes to the visual expansion of the space of the room.
- Modern sofa-transformer with a mechanism like “book” for a comfortable sleep
- High-quality seat for hosting guests due to the comfortable back and sidewalls with stitching
- Simplicity and lightness of construction thanks to high wooden legs
- Deep seats for relaxation and physical relaxation
The sofa can be made in two sizes and with two armrests:
- Bergen-3 (wide armrest – width 2220 mm, narrow armrest – width 2120 mm)
- Bergen-2 (wide armrest – width 1720 mm, narrow armrest – width 1620 mm)
Thanks to the change in the width of the armrest, you can get a narrower sofa, while maintaining the inner size. It is also possible to make a sofa without an armrest.